Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Can I Bum One Of Those?

Well, it's that magical time of year again. Time for the birds to start chirping sweet sweet nothings into my window at ridiculous hours of the morning. Time for the trees to start blooming. Time for the grass to start giving those lonely lawn mowers something to live for again.

I am a little late wishing everyone a happy first day of spring, but I have spent the first part of it battling what felt like death but what I assume to be the flu, and staring out my windows wondering why Kansas is covered in something that belongs to the season that should have ended four days ago.

Since I have voluntarily stuck myself inside for the day, I decided to use it to be miserable without cigarettes. Unfortunately, I have some, I just don't want...that's not right. I don't need to smoke one. I would very much like to, so I keep telling myself that I will have one in an 'hour from now' knowing that the hour I am waiting for will copy the concept of 'tomorrow never actually arrives.'

So happy spring, readers. I hope that somewhere you are enjoying warm weather, cold daiquiris, and as much nicotine as your little heart desires.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the quitting smoking. it is a good thing you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mynx! I am focusing more on cutting back right now, and taking it one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.