Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

How Do I Learn To Let You Go?

A few months ago my apartment building was sold to a realtor in Kansas City. I chose this apartment initially because I felt that the company that owned it was genuine, which they were. I have had my doubts about this new company (I do not live in KC, by the way), finding them unorganized. I recently received a letter that made me feel like they were forcing me to go back to a lease instead of month to month. I still need to call them and attempt to work my charm, but I am left with a decision; do I finally pack up and move on like I have wanted to? It feels like the right time, but I am afraid of change, and I am sad about how this may affect my clients that I have worked so hard to gain their trust. Also, I hate moving. I'll have to pack my things and actually clean the damn place.

I spent so long moving apartments from year to year, and it has felt nice being in the same place for a prolonged period of time. I don't want to give that up, but I don't want to commit to staying here.

Advice from those who have been in the same situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.