Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thank You Again, Facebook

An actual post on a facebook status. It was one that a mutual friend posted on, so it showed up on my feed.


"Y do u do this to ur self??? i no u have a good heart n all n u always mean well but u have to stop n this looks like the purfect time just get a job get ur own place n do ur own thing n mayb not worry bout others so much n worry bout u a little more! I seriously believe if u wood do that u wood keep a gf n eventually have a much happier life its ok to care bout sum1 just not so much. U r a good guy n a girl wood b lucky to have u if u get ur priorites strait! plz i dnt like to c hurt n confused!!!"


What. The. Hell.

Oh, and thanks for the easy blog post.

1 comment:

  1. i don't know what the fuck they are trying to say...

    good god, facebook is the devil bobby bouchie

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.