Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Why Are You Telling Me?!

Yesterday wasn't enough for me. I want to do a little more bitching commenting about facebook. What is the [//put] random words brackets about when posting statuses on facebook? Is it supposed to emphasize certain words? Are you trying to tell me that you are in true pain as opposed to the mundane depressing statuses of your friends? Tell me, facebooker! Tell me!

I recently came across this one:

"‎[[ShUt yOUr MouTh]] you [[Dirty]] little hamster!"

First of all, I don't even know what this means. I'm hoping it's a quote from something because I would be severely dissapointed if this person came up with this phrase and thought it was clever. Sorry, I don't think it's going to be the next 'Yo quiero Taco Hell'.

My advice, and I am going to extend this to all facebookers who try to be pensive and clever in their statuses; just don't. That is my catchphrase, or My New Philosophy as Sally Brown would say. Just don't. Think about it, chew on it, maybe even swallow it but then spew it up like a teenage girl trying to be prom queen. The brackets don't make friends, they make friends make fun of you behind your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.