Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Choice of Movie Was Better


I was invited to go see Jackass 3D today.

I turned it down. I think it sounds stupid and I think those men are too old to still be farting on each other and kicking each other in the balls.

What did I do instead, you ask?

I went to go see The Social Network.

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this. Also, I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I liked it. Not a bad movie. Now I want to invent something that will make me a billionaire.

Maybe a cup that never runs out of alcohol....

Screw it. I'll just keep the box of beer within arm's reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.