Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I [[Use]] BraCkEts And [[OdD]] Capatilization BeCausE [[I'm]] So [[AngRy]]!!

I've commented before on stupid facebook statuses. This one is from the same person that I talked about here.

I got on facebook and stalked glanced at my friends' statuses, and ran across this one:

"[[f*ck this]]....f*ck him.. ::f*ck her::.... [[⇒⇒f*ck you⇐⇐]] ....... [[f*ck it]]"

Well.... f*ck your life, I guess.

I think that's what she's trying to say at least. I didn't fully get the message. Maybe if she used 'f*ck' a few more times with a few more brackets I'd understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.