Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can You Hear Me Now?!

According to this article, "Belfast filmmaker George Clarke, a Chaplin fan, says he was watching the "behind the scenes of 'The Circus' " and was "stumped" at what he saw."

Hmmmm.....sounds intriguing. Let's take a look, shall we?





Oh my goodness!! Could it be?! Is it she?!

Could this be an honest to goodness time traveler?

Hell, if I were to travel through time I'd probably walk into a Charlie Chaplain movie too.

"Hey mom! MOM! Hello?! Okay, that's better. You'll never guess where I am. I said, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHERE I AM!! No guess!! Alright. I'm on the set of a Charlie Chaplain movie. I said, I'M ON THE SET OF A.....hello? Hello?! Oh damn. The service here is just awful."

Wonder of the person had Verison?

1 comment:

  1. OK you win. I wasn't going to comment but you made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.