Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Guest Number Four Needs More Party Mix!!!!!

I remember when I was little, maybe fourth grade or so, my mom threw me a birthday party. She made me invite everyone in my class so that no one felt left out. Now, I don't know how much you know about children, but they don't always get along; much like you might not get along with some of the people that are forced into your life today.

Well, here we were, tons of other people at my house all to celebrate the birth of yours truly. I just wanted a small party, something that still stands with me today for the most part. There were several people there whom I would rather have stayed at home, but I had to entertain them none-the-less; and when I say entertain them, I mean that my mom told me I had to make sure everyone had a good time.

At one point in the party, in which I was grudgingly talking to everyone making sure they were doing okay, one of my friends got hit in the face with a basketball or something. I was in the bathroom trying to make sure that SHE was okay, and my dad came in and yelled at me for ignoring my other guests.

This parallels to EXACTLY what I have to do at my job now.

Is it any wonder that I became a server?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.