Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Harry Potter And The Deathly Pillows

Have you ever heard of a flash mob?

I'm hungover so go YouTube it. I recommend Do Re Mi in Belgium.

Go. I'll wait.

...
...
..
.

Alright, that's enough. Now come back.
Have you educated yourself completely?

Good.

Now I give you this.









I hate it when impromptu pillow fights threaten my safety.

4 comments:

  1. i am so moving to the middle of nowhere as soon as i can...

    the do re mi video was kinda cool..

    i hate it when a good idea turns into moronic mobs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been to philly before- horrible place

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as there is such a thing as 'fun,' police will find ways to ruin it and mobs will find ways to turn it into violence.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.