Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Would Kara Do? Now You Can Find Out!



Do you often find yourself wondering, What would Kara do (WWKD: buy the bracelet)? I often wonder what the hell is wrong with Kara, I mean myself, but that's just me... (haha...)

And yes, I did have to pause for a second to laugh at that. Some of you guys say you think I'm funny, but I'll bet you I think I'm funnier that you think I am.

Sorry...WWKD.

Well, you're in luck! I put my e-mail at the top of my page so that you can have quick and easy access to the inner thoughts of me. Just send me a message asking a question and what-not and I'll use it to fill up space on my blog/give you the most intelligent and insightful answer of your life.

4 comments:

  1. yeah i bought one of those WWKD braclets on an infomercial with some shamwow's and a magic bullet, a couple of weeks ago...still haven't got them yet...

    but oddly someone sent me a half dozen kittens....

    Bruce
    Bruce Johnson JADIP
    Evil Twin
    stupid stuff I see and hear
    The Dreamodeling Guy
    dreamodeling!
    The Guy Book
    The Guy Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. They come free with the bracelet. You should learn to read the fine print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. :) I definitely have things going on I need advice about, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill see if i can send you a few questions good lady :)

    Drop by mine?
    http://sadomivu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.