Say Hello To Me!

Do you have unanswered life questions? Maybe you just want to say hello to me. Well, you're welcome to e-mail me at karahoag@yahoo.com. If nothing else it just makes me happy.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Warning: Taking My Advice May Occasionally Result In Impaired Driving

We all know what they are. If you've tried them you are certain to love them.

Snuggies.

Snuggies are amazing. They keep you warm on a cold winter's eve whilst still allowing you to comfortable and conveniently hold the Wii remote and that steaming cup of cocoa spiked with Kahlua.

Random fact:
Did you know that not everyone knows how to properly use a Snuggie?

That's right. Some people are baffled by this world changing invention.

My roommate told me last night that she had had several people, upon finding out how deep her love for her Snuggie is, ask her not only how she keeps her front warm with it one, but how they too can use their hands freely like they have seen in the commercials.

So you've seen the commercial then?..... 

And the picture on the box that contained the Snuggie. Surely you glanced at the picture before greedily tearing the box to shreds in order to get to the prize within.

For those of you who are still confused about how to properly use a Snuggie let me help you.

1. It goes in front of you. It is not a bathrobe. If you want a bathrobe then buy a bathrobe. While I am saying bathrobe this many times I shall continue once more. Put it on like you are putting on your bathrobe backwards.

2. It has sleeves. You put your arms in these. That is how you can use your arms. I don't know how else to put this. It has two sleeves. You have two arms. If you are still confused I will try again. One arm per sleeve. Kind of like a jacket. Or a backwards bathrobe.

3. Make cocoa.

4. Pour an ungodly amount of liqueur of your choice (I recommend Kahlua) into said cocoa.

5. Sit back and enjoy.

Any more questions? Go to the Snuggie website. I'm sure they have a Q&A section or a Contact Us link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you don't leave a comment, God kills a kitten. Just think about that. Also comments make me smile.